Advertisement

Golden I- Shop I Work I Live I Entertainment, Investment Starts@11.37 Lacs

Golden I- Shop I Work I Live I Entertainment, Investment Starts@11.37 Lacs A landmark icon in Greater Noida, Golden I brings together elements of retail, entertainment, office spaces, and serviced apartments to create an ecosystem that offers infinite possibilities
.
Greater Noida (W) first organized ecosystem consists mix of leisure, dining, entertainment and interactive Office Spaces.
A mixed-use development spreading over 25 acres.

A luxurious double heighted Retail Spaces.

Prestigious Club House.

Opulent Green Area of approx. 5 Acres.

Our Offerings

Retail space :Offering multiple selection for retail outlets for different businesses.


IT/ITES office :Priced perfectly for different buyers, besides enjoying the ease of connectivity to Delhi NCR.


Corporate Suites :Meeting Premium Lifestyle and urban culture perfectly designed to provide you an unmatched combo of personalized services and an inviting atmosphere.


Shopping :The best and affordable offerings under a single roof!


For More Details Please Call: +91-9711-86-0000

Starts@11.37

Post a Comment

0 Comments