Advertisement

Fortnite1v1 boxfights, creative zonewars,1v1 with sub JOIN UP BEST YOUTUBER! XDD

Fortnite1v1 boxfights, creative zonewars,1v1 with sub JOIN UP BEST YOUTUBER! XDD Donations are not required but appreciated. Link is here:

Use my support a creator code: Yt-MLG_Legend.

DOnators of the month: Joseph Mcmullen,Naisuuu_sebsko YT
TOP donator: JosephMcmullen $5

Heyooooo, I am streamer. I do fortnite streams and videos. Drop a like and subscribe if you enjoy the vids and streams. Welcome to the Living Legends! :)

If you want to add me on fortnite my epic is Yt-MLG_Legend. Share my channel with your friends we hit 1k. LETS GOO! Road to 2k!

COMMANDS:

!region
!epic
!dono
!mod
!reasonstosub
!discord
!clan
!shoutout
!streamdetails
!creator code

Code: UG15Jk



Dont mind these tags: this is to help me get found
Tags:#custom matchmaking,#fortnite, gaming live, live, #non claw player, non scuff, #underrated console player, best fortnite settings, #fortnite settings, faze sway, #nick eh 30, faze clan,#faze jarvis, fortnite funny moments

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Fortnite,YT-MLG_Legend,#Giveaway #fortnite #Chapter2 #fortnite #Fazeup #Winterfest #memes #fortnite #Fazeup #Chapter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments