Advertisement

FaZe Pamaj - Road To The Desert Eagle (NEW WEAPON VARIANT)

FaZe Pamaj - Road To The Desert Eagle (NEW WEAPON VARIANT) SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON IF YA ENJOYED! THE ENTIRE TOURNAMENT TO EARN THE DESERT EAGLE...I LOVE that they did this with gunfight. I actually had more fun than I expected. Basically you gotta win the tournament to earn this variant. and It looks REAL good The iron sight is identical to how it looked in the older cods. GO FOR IT!

Shouts my teammate
For bodying the opposition.... I want more of this....
Click on the Bell! Turn on my notifications = )
Livestream! Follow it!
My Facebook Fanpage: ツ
My Instagram! ツ
BG Music

SUBSCRIBE TO BECOME A PAJAMA! ツ
►►► ツ
Follow me on Twitter: ツ
Second channel SUBSCRIBE! ツ
Use the code 'PAMAJ' for 5% off Scuf Controllers! ツ





Creator of my logo ツ


Call,of,Duty,Sniping,Sniper,Montage,Pamaj,Pamaaj,Pajama,FaZe,Call Of Duty,Modern Warfare 2,Black ops 2,Montag,e Gameplay,Perfectionis,t Clan,sniping,ballista,DSR,XPR,quad feed,five man,triple insane live commentary,commentary,austin,pajama,pants,love,you trickshotting,head shot,cod,cod4,Locus,Iron,Sight,Crimsix,Nadeshot,H3CZ,Maniac,MBOZE,Bigtymer,Midnite,Rain,Adapt,Banks,Temperrr,Apex,Desert Eagle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments