Advertisement

Emotional Nigerian Christmas morning | I surprised my immediate | extended family with gifts

Emotional Nigerian Christmas morning | I surprised my immediate | extended family with gifts Welcome to my channel. In this video, I surprised my immediate and extended family with Christmas presents on Christmas day and their reaction was everything. I hope you enjoy it.

If you are new to my channel, please subscribe to my channel and turn on your post notification to be alerted when ever I post a new video.

Link to my previous video:


Link to my video on crotchet braids:


Link to my surprise home coming and Christmas decoration:


Link to my video on how to make a lace closure wig:


Link to my other video on wig styling:


Link to my makeup products review video:


Link to my Hair relaxing routine video:


Link to my DIY drawstring ponytail video:


Link to my DIY drawstring ponytail install:


Link to my first vlog:


Link to my first video on YouTube:


Link to my ring light unboxing video:


Link to my bridal inspired hair faux updo:


You can email me on:
Seddiesnowz@gmail.com


❤❤❤ Social media ❤❤❤

Instagram: seddiesnowz
Facebook: Sedoo Ukeh
Twitter: sedoo_ukeh

Christmas,Christmas morning,Christmas presents,christmas presents unwrapping,Unwrapping Christmas gifts,Christmas gifts unboxing,Family Christmas morning,Emotional christmas morning,Opening Christmas presents,

Post a Comment

0 Comments