Advertisement

EATING STARBUCKS IN RUSSIA | Staying Fit While Travelling | Vlog #1

EATING STARBUCKS IN RUSSIA | Staying Fit While Travelling | Vlog #1 WELCOME TO THE VLOG!!! I will be traveling so much in 2020 and excited to bring you guys along for this vlog series. During this time I'll show you how I stay in shape while traveling (with a gym and without), hotel workouts, staying active outdoors, different group classes around the world and much much more! Also in my travels I want to show how you can eat and enjoy while traveling. Some healthy eating tips BUT also showing you the different cultures & restaurants I explore. I hope you guys join me on this journey I call life, where I move my body so I can see more of the world, experience life with my best friends, and eat to nourish my body, but also eat to nourish my soul.

Subscribe Here!
Check out my top videos!

LET’S BE FRIENDS!

→ Instagram @keltieoconnor |

→ Snapchat: Keltieo

Twitter @keltieoconnor |

→ BUSINESS INQUIRIES: Mgordon@fullscreen.com

www.keltieoconnor.com

#eatinghealthy #athomeworkout #hotelworkout #healthyfood #starbucks #eatingatstarbucks #russianstarbucks #starbucksaroundtheworld #healthyeatinghack #lifehacks #KeltieOConnor

About Me:
A sporty spice girl living in a pumpkin spice world. Hi I’m Keltie, and you can think of me as your friendly neighbourhood fit chick! A former college basketball player turned Sports Model & fitness youtube/Instagrammer. Now travelling around Canada trying different workouts, sports, & fitness trends.... or just trying to pet all the dogs.

About Me:
Hi I’m Keltie a former college basketball player turned Youtuber. Now traveling around Canada & the world trying different workouts, fitness trends, or any crazy challenge you guys request! My goal is to take on big challenges, to remind you to get comfortable with being uncomfortable. That you are capable of doing BIG things! Documenting my journey to living a joy-filled life, through fitness, sports, travel, and food!



EATING STARBUCKS IN RUSSIA | Staying Fit While Travelling | Vlog #1


Keltie O’Connor

starbucks,starbucks holiday drinks,starbucks healthy,healthy food,healthy breakfast idea,starbucks menu,first time starbucks,no equitment workout,hotel workout,healthy while travelling,travelling tips,life hacks,healthy hacks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments