Advertisement

Do NOT Take This Test If You Are Anxious

Do NOT Take This Test If You Are Anxious This game specifically tells players not to play it, but we're going in anyway. This is When The Darkness Comes, we will be given a mixed array of tests and trials in hopes to feel trained and enlightened by the end. Enjoy!
SUBSCRIBE HERE:
My INSTAGRAM:
My TWITTER:
My DISCORD SERVER (13 and up only):

MERCH:

WATCH MY HORRIBLE BITLIVES:

My TIK TOK is @gloomdog, here's a link:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Kassie, also known as Gloom! I'm a variety gamer who does gameplay commentary on indie games and some bigger titles too. I also do silly sketches, challenges, Q&As, and whatever makes you goof balls giggle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do my best to upload at a few times a week (unless my life is a mess).

when the darkness comes,creepy game,weird game,invasive game,anxiety test,survey,kassie,gloom,gloomgames,let's play,gameplay,full playthrough,scary game,scary,walkthrough,2019,horror game,do not take,start survey,do not download,creepy experience,home alone,alone,indie games,indie game,

Post a Comment

0 Comments