Advertisement

DO I EVEN HAVE A BUMP? 16 WEEK PREGNANCY UPDATE

DO I EVEN HAVE A BUMP? 16 WEEK PREGNANCY UPDATE Today I'm sharing my pregnancy update for 16 weeks! Here are the symptoms I've experienced and the baby prep that had happened.

Baby boy due May 23, 2020

Get my budget templates (Etsy shop):
FREE Budget Meeting Questionnaire:
Freedom From Student Loans Course:
Start a blog of your own with bluehost:
Make money blogging with the Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing Course:
FREE Ebates account. Get $10 when you make your first $25 purchase:
$10 off your first Erin Condren purchase:

My Amazon Shop:
Vlogging camera:
Sit down camera:
Microphone:

I get my music from Epidemic Sound:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Send Me Mail!

Marissa Lyda
P.O. Box 1183
Wilsonville, OR 97070
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow me on social media!

Facebook:
Twitter: (@BudgetingWife)
Instagram: (@TheBudgetingWife)
Pinterest:
My blog: www.thebudgetingwife.com
Email: marissa@thebudgetingwife.com

Disclosure: Links contain affiliates. When you buy through one of my links, I will receive a commission. This is at no cost to you and helps support my channel!

pregnancy update,16 weeks,16 weeks pregnant,marissa lyda,the budgeting wife,first time mom,first pregnancy,bumpdate,bump shot,bump at 16 weeks,baby bump,boy mom,baby boy,young wife,pregnant,pregnancy,debt-free,saving for baby,second trimester,first trimester,congestion,bump,nausea,

Post a Comment

0 Comments