Advertisement

Cozy Winter Sunday | Workout, Grocery Haul, Clean with Me!

Cozy Winter Sunday | Workout, Grocery Haul, Clean with Me! Hi friends! I vlogged a productive yet lazy Sunday where I worked out, grocery shopped, made dinner, and cleaned around the apartment. I hope you enjoy this vlog! Comment down below what you want to see next.

Instagram: (@amandaasad)

What I wore:
Star pajamas -
Pink sweatshirt -
Flannel pajama top -
Flannel pajama pants -

Collapsible wagon -
Candle - Into the Night from Bath and Body Works

Roses that last a year: (Use Amanda20 for 20% off any order)
I got the large round in ivory which has 36 roses!

Follow me!
Instagram:
Facebook:
Blog:

sunday routine,cozy sunday,winter routine,sunday routine 2019,cozy winter sunday,winter sunday routine,winter sunday routine 2019,sunday morning routine,sunday morning routine 2019,sunday morning 2019,amanda asad,amanda assad,asad sisters,

Post a Comment

0 Comments