Advertisement

Chopping Live Instruments on Maschine Mk3 || NYC Vlog Day 3 & 4

Chopping Live Instruments on Maschine Mk3 || NYC Vlog Day 3 & 4 πŸ––πŸΎBEST WEBSITE ON 🌏

NO QUANTIZE DOODLE HOODIE:

πŸš€ Lo-fi Spaceship Sounds Volume 2 NOW OUT! -

Epidemic Sounds sent me and 31 other artist to make music in a studio for a week straight!!
HERES DAY 3!

OLD NYC VLOGS:




my name is Sarah, The illstrumentalist
(FOLLOW ME ON Apple Music, SPOTIFY, TIDAL, ETC)

FREE month of Epidemic Sounds Music Library:

Youtube Audio Library - (Search for Sarah, The Illstrumentalist)

Get 7% off Distro Kid!

Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill:

▶️ LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON SPOTIFY :
▶️LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON APPLE MUSIC :
▶️LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON Bandcamp:
▶️LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON SOUNDCLOUD:


Equipment USED:
OP-1:
My Maschine:
My Roland Sp-404sx:
Teenage Engineering PO-32 Pocket:
My laptop:
My new camera:
My old camera:
My drone:
My camera’s accessories:
My monitors:
My midi keyboard:
My synthesizer:
My Sub Phatty:
My external hard drive:
My audio interface:
Usb-c:
My vinyl player/turntable:
Artiphon Instrument 1:
My 🎀:
My studio headphones:
My day to day headphones:
My usb hub:
My tripod:
Vinyl Record Sleeves:
Studio Monitor Stands:
Tabletop Mic Stand:
-------------------------------

Submit a video of your beat, Thanks or beat performance @Sarah2ill on instagram.

Tag me @Sarah2ill and #2ill, along with you Beat Maker Bio in the description to enter!

Beat Maker Bio:
Producer name
Residence
Weapons of choose
Style
Influences

--------------Sarah, The !llstrumentalist--------------
SOUNDCLOUD:
INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
TUMBLR:

-------------------------------

Serious E-mails Only: info@NoQuantize.com

sarah2ill,Sarah the illstrumentalist,producer camp,4 producers 1 sample,recording studio,epidemic sound music summit 2019,New York city,bunker studio Brooklyn,Brooklyn vlog,New York city vlog,music producer vlog,beat tutorial,how to make beats,lofi,chill hop,royalty free,copyright free beats,VLOGMAS,daily vlogs,I get paid to be me,chopping samplings in Maschine mk3,

Post a Comment

0 Comments