Advertisement

Best Island in the Philippines ? - First impression of siargao

Best Island in the Philippines ? - First impression of siargao Join me on My Instagram :

Get a 30€/$ discount on airbnb for your first trip by using this link :

Check out my second Channel (spontaneous talks around mindset):

The music for my videos (you can do a free trial, cancel anytime):

BEST PLACE to buy a Drone like I have :

MY Gear:
Drone:
Camera:
My Gimbal:
My Laptop ( great for YouTube):
My Favourite Movie:

Above you find my afilliate links, by using them you support my work at no extra cost to you :D

philippines,siargao,best island in the philippines,siargao philippines,siargao island,philippines travel,philippines travel vlog,travel vlog,#gotaworldtosee,philippines trip,how to travel to the philippines,travel philippines cheap,travel philippines blog,gotaworldtosee,most beautiful places in the world,balicasag island bohol,philippines paradise,most beautiful island,travel philippines 2020,philippines 2020,how to travel philippines 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments