Advertisement

Awaken into LR! Caulifla and Kale and SA10 Dokkan Battle (Global)

Awaken into LR! Caulifla and Kale and SA10 Dokkan Battle (Global) LR KALE & CAULIFLA ARE NOW OFFICIALLY ON GLOBAL

LR SUMMONS:

I will show you guys how to awaken them into an LR and also an easy way to farm super attack level for the Str Kale and Teq Caulifla and also how to awaken PHY Kefla!

SUBSCRIBE & CLICK NOTIFICATION BELL!

check out more content on my channel if you like Destiny or Dokkan you MUST Subscribe!

catch me live on Twitch: 1nvective



follow my updates on Twitter: @imzwembz

catch up to my videos always on YouTube:

lr caulifla and kale,how to,awaken,into,LR,awaken LR,awaken into LR,medals,for,super attack level,sa10,free sa,super attack farm,caulifla,kale,dokkan awaken,dokkan battle,dokkan,battle,dragonball z,universe 6,survival saga,tournament of power,story,event,beginners guide,guide,walkthrough,awakening,invective,imz1991khan,global,

Post a Comment

0 Comments