Advertisement

Andaman Vlog 2019 | Suba Diving , Jet Skiing and much more |Yashita Rai

Andaman Vlog 2019 | Suba Diving , Jet Skiing and much more |Yashita Rai NEW to this channel ? SUBSCRIBE :
Instagram : @yashitarai

Link to 5 Minute Crafts Channel-

Last Video Link :

Also watch My other videos

Mom Does my make up :

I dressed Like Youtubers For a Week :

I Recreated Komal Pandey's instagram :


Follow me on Instagram :
Follow me on Twitter :
Like My Facebook Page :

My POPULAR UPLOADS
Recreating Komal Pandey's Instagram
Recreating Sejal Kumar's Instagram
Sarojini Nagar haul 2018
I Dressesd Like Youtubers for a week

Equipments :
iPhone 8 , Canon 1300 D

Hope You Enjoyed watching this video. I come up with new videos every week. Hit that SUBSCRIBE button To join the squad.
Thanks For Watching :)

LIKE
SHARE
SUBSCRIBE

yashita rai,andaman vlogs,andaman vlog 2019,andaman vlog hindi,andaman nicobar vlog hindi,goa vlog 2018,goa vlog hindi,goa vlog arshfam,yashita rai testing,yashita rai new video,yashita rai testing viral hacks,yashita rai video,yashita rai lifestyle,yashita rai channel,yashita rai a day in my life,travel vlog indian,scuba diving in goa,scuba diving in india,scuba diving in chennai,scuba diving andaman,scuba diving in bali,scuba diving videos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments