Advertisement

An Emergency Message Concerning Mark and who is ultimately responsible for his predicaments

An Emergency Message Concerning Mark and who is ultimately responsible for his predicaments I suppose that you can consider this video to be my "Pre-Emptive Rebutting the BUF" video, because I expect Justin Gaynor to try and spread propaganda regarding these issues on his final episode next week. Hopefully this video stirs the pot for this coming off-season, influences debates, and never allow anyone to forget who is truly responsible for Mark Proksch's current health issues and legal predicaments with the LAPD


APPENDIX ITEMS:

#1: My Written Report Regarding Allegations I Made in this video


#2: My Response to Gregg Turkington's Statement About this Video


#3: A very relevant Tweet with a lot of information within

predicaments

Post a Comment

0 Comments