Advertisement

Why LINUX CHOICE is good - 277 Linux Distributions - Good or bad?

Why LINUX CHOICE is good - 277 Linux Distributions - Good or bad? There are many LInux Distributions out there.
Some say : Too many!!! What Linux distro should I use? What Linux is best?
There is Debian, Arch Linux, ubuntu, openSUSE, Fedora, Slackware, Gentoo.
But there are also so many Derivative based on the big players.
Is it too much choice especially for Linux beginners or is this choice good???
Tell me what you think?

🧿 My book about Arch Linux:

🧿 My Ubuntu 18.04 Book:



🧿 Merch:
Journal 100 pages /btw ... I use Arch) :


Hoodie (btw .. I use Arch) :

Linux,Linux Installation,Linux distribution,distro,linux distro,ubuntu,open source,free software,what linux,what linux is the best,linux for beginners,linux for beginner,linux 2019,linux 2020,best linux distribution,best linux distro,best linux for me,linux tutorial,linux timeline,linux mint,linux beginner distro,linux beginner tips,linux distro comparism,linux distro 2019,linux distro 2020,what linux distro should i use,what linux is best,manjaro,

Post a Comment

0 Comments