Advertisement

Who owned which era? The Top 4 Members of Each WJSN Era (MoMoMo-As you wish)

Who owned which era? The Top 4 Members of Each WJSN Era (MoMoMo-As you wish) So... here is my third video in this series where I show you guys a bit of my opinion in which I rank members in their various groups. This series is 'Who owned which era?' The group today is one of my favourite girl groups of this generation and I've loved them since their first comeback. When they debuted I was excited since this group comes from one of my favourite companies, Starship but sadly I didn't like their debut song, however I liked some of their b-sided on the album and since I liked some of the songs I was eager for their first comeback. Cosmic Girls/WJSN!!! I hope you enjoy and please share your thoughts. Tell me which member owned which era in WJSN. You can also request for me to do another group for this series. Thank you so much for watching and please hit that subscribe button and leave a like. Have a great day and remember there is no exit in K-POP, it's apart of your lifestyle!

All Rights Administered by Starship Entertainment, BlockBerry Creative and Transparent Arts. All Rights Reserved
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Comment, Like and Subscribe for more videos!
Feel free to request songs in the comments (You must be subscribed to make requests)
Before making a request, please look through my channel to make sure I haven’t already done it.


Social Media
Instagram: @soneexolmeu or @taefiedlyrics
Snapchat: @eskay2000
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Intro: Magnetic Moon by Tiffany Young
Outro: Butterfly by LOONA
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
PLEASE DON'T RE-UPLOAD ANY OF MY VIDEOS TO YOUR OWN CHANNELS/SITES OR CLAIM AS YOUR OWN.

No copyright infringement intended! This song does not belong to me. and Subscribe for more videos!

WJSN (Cosmic Girls) (우주소녀) _ Catch Me,WJSN (Cosmic Girls)(우주소녀) _ Secret(비밀이야),WJSN (우주소녀) _ Dreams Come True (꿈꾸는 마음으로),WJSN(우주소녀) (Cosmic Girls) _ I Wish(너에게 닿기를),WJSN(우주소녀) _ Boogie Up,우주소녀 (WJSN) - La La Love,우주소녀 (WJSN) - 부탁해 (SAVE ME,SAVE YOU),우주소녀 (WJSN) - 이루리 (As You Wish),우주소녀(WJSN (Cosmic Girls)) _ MoMoMo (모모모),우주소녀(WJSN) - HAPPY,

Post a Comment

0 Comments