Advertisement

What difference does a high quality DAC make? - How is this DAC different and why do I love it

What difference does a high quality DAC make? - How is this DAC different and why do I love it One of the Best Dac I've ever heard in my system is the Metrum Acoustics Onyx which is a great r2r NOS dac that is MQA ready. Check out what happened when I hooked these babies to my system.

written review:



Buying anything from amazon by clicking this link supports the channel, it will NOT cost you anything:

PATREON:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

#DAC #Audiophile #Speakers

What difference does a high quality DAC make,DAC Difference,do dacs make a difference,do dacs sound different,r2r dac review,r2r dac explained,r2r dac vs delta sigma,Metrum Acoustics Onyx,Metrum Acoustics,DAC,different types of dacs,dac review,Metrum Acoustics Onyx review,Metrum Acoustics dac review,Best DAC,which dac to buy,nbt studio,high quality DAC,onyx review,metrum onyx review,metrum onyx,sound quality,

Post a Comment

0 Comments