Advertisement

Wall hanging for decoration

Wall hanging for decoration Hello friends,
If you like this video subscribe our channel.
thanks….
Learn how to make a beautiful wall hanging,I have some pretty awesome ideas for you! If you like to make handmade wall hanging, you need -
1. some coloring paper
2. a hard paper
3. stone
4. fabric colours
5. bangle
6. moti
7. wool of diffreent colours..etc...
***Check Updated Price here and Buy with this link***
My colours-
My colour paper-
My scrab book-

my sparkle pens-
my sketch pens -
my coloured stones-
my moti chain-

my wool-
For any quick Tech Support, visit –
My Youtube Gears / devices & equipements
1. My Camera :
2. My Microphone :
3. Best Studio Lights :
4. My Laptop :
5 . My Tripod :
6 . My Smartphone :
7 .My Studio Green screen :
*** Stay Updated On Social Media ***
► Facebook Page:
► Email. Sonadixit1009@gmail.com
CONTACT ME FOR COPYRIGHT RELATED ISSUES
sonadixit1009@gmail.com
We Will Solve Your Copyright Issues within 24 Hours
Thank for watching!!! Please Like, Share and Subscribe to update latest innovations,creations, And much more
Art and craft creations is a channel, where you find different types of creations..

home decoration,Peacock design wall decoration,Peacock design wall hanging,Woolen craft wall hanging,Woolen peacock wall hanging,Wall hanging craft ideas,New design woolen peacock wall hanging,Peacock wall design,Woolen wall hanger,art and craft creations,art,and,craft,creations,creation,how to make,best out of waste,diy organizer,wall hanging,great craft ideas,peacock craft idea,wall hanging craft ideas,new design woolen peacock wall hanging,

Post a Comment

0 Comments