Advertisement

Using PARA to Organize Your Notion Workspace

Using PARA to Organize Your Notion Workspace You've probably heard me mention the PARA Method of organizing by Tiago Forte. I get asked about this a lot, so here is a tour of how I use PARA in my Notion workspace, and how to get started with this structure in your own space.

Make sure to read the PARA Method:
and make sure you get familiar with the differences between the P, A, R and A!

There is so much more to this, so this is really just scratching the surface.

I go into a lot more detail and include templates in my Notion Mastery course which is in closed beta.
Sign up to learn more when its publicly available:


Want more Notion related goodness?



Notion,How to use Notion,Notion tags database,notion databases,using Notion tags,tag database,productivity notion,PARA Method,PARA Notion organization,how to organize Notion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments