Advertisement

SAUCY Feedback For My Viewers

SAUCY Feedback For My Viewers You're all beautiful and I love that you enable me to do what I do. I couldn't do it without you.

PATREON OR DIE:
MERCH OR DIE:
SUPPORT MINIAC:
RECOMMENDED HOBBY GEAR:
GRAM OR DIE:
AMAZON OR DIE:
FACEBOOK OR DIE:
END CREDITS SONG:
INTRO SONG:
Submit an outro for me to use:

All of the following links are amazon associate links. I earn a commission on them at no extra cost to you.

BRUSHES STUFF I USE:
Raphael 8404 0:
Raphael 8404 1:
Raphael 8404 2:
Masterson's Cleaner:
Wet Palette:

JACKSON ART LINKS (if you prefer not to use amazon)
Raphael 8404 size 0:
Raphael 8404 size 1:
Raphael 8404 size 2:

AIRBRUSH STUFF:
Iwata HP-CS:
Compressor:

PREP STUFF
Badger White Primer:
Badger Black Primer:
Xacto Knife:
Hobby Saw:
Tweezers:
Files:
Extra Thin Plastic Cement:
Medium CA Glue:
Thin CA Glue:
Super Glue Instant Setter:
Apoxie Sculpt:
Dremel:
Dremel Keyless Chuck (for tiny drill bits):

miniac,sdub,miniature,painting,miniature painting 101,miniature painting tutorials,CnC,C+C,Constructive Criticism,Comments and Critiques,Comments and Criticisms,feedback,

Post a Comment

0 Comments