Advertisement

People Getting Communication Banned on Xbox for No Reason?!

People Getting Communication Banned on Xbox for No Reason?! Since November 13th, 2019 (I think), a lot of people are getting communication banned on Xbox for no reason. It happened to me as well on my main account and one of my back up accounts. My main account got communication banned for two weeks and my back up account got communication banned for 1 day. There was no reason/evidence on why I got banned on both of my accounts when I checked the enforcement website. My main account ban ends on November 27th, 2019 (the day before thanksgiving). I don’t know if they banned lots of people for real or by mistake. Xbox need to sort things out about this ASAP or it might happen to a lot more people

#Xbox #CommunicationBanned #XboxLive

Follow me on Instagram/Twitter and like my page on Facebook:



Xbox,Xbox One,Communication Banned,Communication,Xbox Live,Xbox App,

Post a Comment

0 Comments