Advertisement

☀ Over $1700 in Less Than 2 Weeks on Amazon KDP (No and low content books)

☀ Over $1700 in Less Than 2 Weeks on Amazon KDP (No and low content books) ▶▶▶ If you liked this video, please subscribe and also hit the “bell icon” next to the subscription button to get notified about new videos.

▶▶▶ Check Out My Free 15-Minute Training:

☆☆ Digital Revenue Academy Facebook Group (Join for Free !):


Hi, my name is Viera but my nickname is Faith and I am a full-time Amazon KDP Publisher. In this video, I will discuss my November 2019 sales that I made in the first two weeks.

#AmazonKDPPublishingTutorial2020
#KDPPublishingSuccess2020
#AmazonKindleDirectPublishingPaperback2020

no content books on amazon,low content book ideas,low content books amazon,no content book ideas,low content book templates,selling low content books on amazon publishing no content books,kindle direct publishing tutorial,amazon prime self publishing,amazon kdp low content,kdp low content books,amazon no content books,amazon seller beginner,amazon publishing kdp,kdp select publishing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments