Advertisement

ONISION has been DELETED off patreon!!

ONISION has been DELETED off patreon!! I am so excited about this. I'm sorry I literally made this so quickly and like??? I just... I don't know. I didn't know seeing something actually happen after all this time would feel this nice but it low key has restored some of my faith in corporations actually sometimes doing the right thing. Sometimes. Not all the time. I'm so happy.

creepshowart,creepshow,art,onision speaks,onision drama,onision sarah,onion boy,onision kai,onision patreon,gregory jackson,onision wife,onision lainey,onisions patreon,onision billie,onision forums,onision shiloh,chris hansen,onision rant,the onision files,onision book,onision exposed,onision speaks out,onision speaks shane dawson,onision drama 2019,onision drama in a nutshell,onision drama chris hansen,onision drama update,

Post a Comment

0 Comments