Advertisement

Olympus Is NOT Closing Down - Here Are The Reasons Why

Olympus Is NOT Closing Down - Here Are The Reasons Why Some of you have voiced your concern to me about the recent rumors of "Olympus closing down within 8 months". I am here to debunk it.

Please support me by purchasing from my affiliate B&H Link:

Follow me on:
Instagram:
Facebook Page:
Blog:

Music in video:
Song: Niya - A Deliverance (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

#breakfreewitholympus #olympusinspired

OM-D,Olympus,Olympus OM-D,Olympus Visionary,photography,photo tips,photography tips,camera tips,olympus dying,olympus shutting down,olympus close down,olympus rumors,olympus camera,E-M5 Mark III,olympus shut down,tony northrup,tony & chelsea,olympus business,olympus scandal,olympus accounting fraud,

Post a Comment

0 Comments