Advertisement

November 6, 2019 All BLACK Woolly Worm. Severe Winter Ahead? Hostas reacting to the Rain

November 6, 2019 All BLACK Woolly Worm. Severe Winter Ahead? Hostas reacting to the Rain All of a sudden, an all black Woolly Worm appears on garage counter headed.toward the space heater. Then I go outside to return him to the wild and the Hostas plant is wilting before my eyes.

Looks to me nature doesn't want to be in this rain. What do you think?

.......Folklore about Woolly Worms...

Thin brown bands on the woolly worms means a harsh winter is coming,

Wider brown banded woolly worms mean a mild winter.

Nearly black woolly worms means a severe winter is coming.

Very light brown or white woolly worms mean a snowy winter.


At least that's my understanding. Let me know what you think in the comments below.

Yes, I realize I spelled Woolly wrong in the video. Thanks for all your support.

reacting

Post a Comment

0 Comments