Advertisement

NEW COLOURPOP COCONUT COLLECTION REVIEWED AND TESTED... Watch BEFORE you Buy!

NEW COLOURPOP COCONUT COLLECTION REVIEWED AND TESTED... Watch BEFORE you Buy! Hey guys! Whos ready for a review and demo and testing out of the new colourpop going coconuts collection?! I was super excited when I first saw this collection so I wanted to try it out myself! I wanted to know if it was worth the hype or not.... yall will have to see what I liked and what I did not like from the collection! Yall better watch before you buy!
We also tested the sol body highlights in todays video and those were truly a shock to my system LOL

Grab the coconut collection here - USE CODE MANNYMUA TO SAVE -

Grab the sol shimmer body powders here - USE CODE MANNYMUA TO SAVE -

Check out the new Lunar Beauty Moon Spell Collection Here -

Lunar Beauty - Lunarbeauty.com
SNAPCHAT - Mannymua
If you wanna join the Mannyac family... Subscribe to my Channel here -
Instagram -
Twitter -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFFILIATES!
I SERIOUSLY appreciate it so much when you guys use my codes and links :D means a lot to me guys. Thank you for always supporting me!

Colourpop Cosmetics - Use code "MANNYMUA" To save 10% off all new releases and makeup! -

Morphe Brushes - use code "MANNYMUA" all caps for 10% off everything! -

Ardency Inn - Use code MANNYMUA to save 15% off -

Jouer - Use code MANNYMUA to save 15% off -

Ofra x MannyMua Lipsticks - ofracosmetics.com/mannyxofra
Use code Mannymua to save you 30% off entire site! :D

Artist Couture - Use code MANNYMUA to save 15% off! -

Nubounsom Lashes - use code "MANNYMUA" for 20% off! -

Lilly Lashes - use code "MANNYMUA" for %10 off! -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Music - NoCopyRightSounds as always! They're amazing! Check them out -

Sad Money

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: All opinions in today’s video are my own! I will always state when a video is sponsored and I’ve partnered with a brand. I do earn a small commission when my code and some links are used. Thank you for the support!

See you in my next video :D cruelty free haul

manny mua,colourpop,colourpop cosmetics,colourpop coconut collection,coconut collection,going coconuts,lunar beauty,new makeup,sol body,sol body shimmer body powder,sol body shimmer,new colourpop makeup tested,new at colourpop,swatch party,worth the hype,hit or miss,makeup fail,drugstore makeup,drugstore makeup price,first impressions,makeup,review,laura lee,haul,colourpop review,cruelty free,colourpopme,drugstore,new makeup 2019,tati,tati beauty,

Post a Comment

0 Comments