Advertisement

My First Vlog - How To Stop Caring What People Think Of You

My First Vlog - How To Stop Caring What People Think Of You My First Vlog - How To Stop Caring What People Think Of You
This has to be the most anxious I've ever felt about uploading a video - eek! It's my first "real" vlog and I kind of wanted to have a bit of a message to this vlog instead of it just being a series of events in my life. I'm not sure if it worked (I'd love to hear what you think) but I've been thinking quite a lot lately about "the subtle art of not giving a fuck" and trying to put into practice what was covered off so well in that book - have you read it? So because this is a topic that has been on my mind I decided to make it the theme of my first vlog. I am definitely one who has let people's opinions of me shape decisions I've made in my life and the older I get the more I realise that this is such a waste of time - and often a waste of exciting opportunities.

Anyway, I'd love to hear if you worry about what people think about you and if you do what you do to combat it in the comments below. I'd also love to hear if you'd like me to keep making vlogs or whether this one is a DISASTER!

But thank you from the bottom of my heart for watching - it means the world to me and I hope you enjoyed seeing a snippet of where I live too and a few of the things I get up to most weeks.

Leonie
x

SHOP MY MERCH:


SAVE 10% OFF ALL AIM'N WORKOUT GEAR WITH MY CODE - STYLE10
SHOP HERE:

♡ MORE VIDEOS ♡

EXTREME Konmari Closet Declutter 2019


Top Wearable Fashion Trends 2019


Simple Things You Can Do To Look Better Today



♡ MY CAMERA GEAR ♡

Canon 70D


Canon G7x MarkII


Microphone



♡ CHAT WITH ME! ♡
Blog:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Pinterest:
Twitter:

how to care less,the subtle art of not giving a fuck,how to be more confident,not care what others think,personal development,the style insider,hot to give less fucks,how to not care,how to care less about what people think,how to stop worrying what others think of you,vlog,confidence tips,the subtle art of not giving a,confidence,self esteem,fashion trends 2019,how to be confident,self confidence,

Post a Comment

0 Comments