Advertisement

Jürgen Klopp reveals the most beautiful goal he saw in his career | Oh My Goal

Jürgen Klopp reveals the most beautiful goal he saw in his career | Oh My Goal Jürgen Klopp is in heaven. Liverpool blasted past Manchester City and are now 9 points ahead of their main rivals for the Premier League title. The German coach can be proud of himself, he’s built a real war machine.
Jürgen Klopp has helped some of his players massively improve their speed, like Alexander-Arnold and Andrew Robertson. These two fantastic players were involved in a pure work of art.
“I don’t think I’ve ever seen a goal more beautiful than that,” is how Jürgen Klopp describe this amazing play...

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

soccer,football,Jurgen klopp,Jurgen klopp interview,Jurgen clop press conference,oh my goal,oh my goal news,liverpool fc,liverpool,

Post a Comment

0 Comments