Advertisement

Joe Weller - Planning A Come Back?! KSI Logan Paul -This One Is For YOU Joe!

Joe Weller - Planning A Come Back?! KSI Logan Paul -This One Is For YOU Joe! So today I woke up to HUNDREDS of messages saying Youtuber Joe Weller, who is commentating on the KSI Logan Paul rematch had mentioned Believingbruce on a recent interview. So I had a look and decided to do a helpful video on Joe himself!

What did I see? What clues is Joe giving away? How is he still feeling about the loss? Is he planning a comeback? Have a look at the video and see what you think about my work!

Again my Male Mental Health event at Newcastle United's ground is on 19th Nov - its FREE and register here!

Check out my AS SEEN ON SKY TV VIRAL KSI Logan Paul body language video here -

My name is believingbruce. I have a passion for helping YOU become the best version of YOU! I love people and all things humanistic with a great and in-depth energy for psychology and neuroscience. I am also one of the UK’s leading voices on raising awareness of how mental health and wellbeing is at the core of human performance.

I travel all over the world to give key note engagements and training programmes to my global corporate clients and my Youtube channel is my voluntary offering of bringing some of my learning to a wider audience for free.

I also do it as I love editing and having a chat with the camera! I am involved with a number of charities helping them raise awareness of mental health in the wider community. I have appeared a number of times on TV, radio and in newspapers.

As well as being an award winning trainer and business person, I have an extensive industrial and academic background. I have a Masters degree in Management and a Masters degree in Coaching with a keen interest in Performance Psychology and Performance Coaching. I am also a Chartered Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH).

If you would like to contact me for BUSINESS related purposes (none business will NOT be responded to) -believingbruce@gmail.com

Please connect with me here for PUBLIC and for some general chat

Instagram –

Twitter -

KSI LOGAN PAUL REMATCH,KSI vs Logan Paul rematch in the Staples centre,KSI Logan Paul rematch weigh in,KSI logan Paul rematch fight,Eddie Hearn KSI Logan Paul rematch,KSI Logan Paul True Geordie,True Geordie Eddie Hearn,Billy Joe Saunders KSI Logan Paul,Shannon Briggs KSI Logan Paul,Shannon Briggs Logan Paul Trainer,Who is KSI trainer Viddal Riley,How much will KSI and Logan Paul earn for rematch,Is KSI Logan Paul rematch on youtube,KSI Logan Paul rematch live,

Post a Comment

0 Comments