Advertisement

JENNIE - SOLO (Sodem Solana - Ireland Highlights) [2019 CHANGWON KPOP WORLD FESTIVAL] | SODEM 소뎀

JENNIE - SOLO (Sodem Solana - Ireland Highlights) [2019 CHANGWON KPOP WORLD FESTIVAL] | SODEM 소뎀 Solo by Jennie (BlackPink) male version performed and sung by Sodem Solana Representative of Ireland in the 2019 Changwon Kpop World Festival. This is his highlight video.

Instagram: @SodemSolana
____________________________________________

INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
TWITTER:

“I am very thankful to KBS for giving everyone around the globe an opportunity to showcase their talents and their love for Kpop in this world renowned festival. I am so happy to be representing Ireland and to those who ask I am also Filipino! This was a dream come true and I couldn’t be more grateful of the love and support I’ve received from Family, Friends and Fans around the world. Thank you so much! I have never expected to inspire some people through my performance and I am very grateful for it.”

Ireland’s highlight reel as the grand prize winner in kpop world festival 2019 sharing the same stage with contestants around the world as well as Kpop idols such as Red Velvet, Itzy, Monsta X, Momoland, TXT & The Boyz.

Instagram: @SodemSolana

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for dance videos.

KBS Solo Performance:

Full Festival Link:

2019 changwon kpop world festival,kpop world festival 2019,jennie solo,male,sodem solana,sodem,ireland kpop,bias ireland,itzy,red velvet,monsta x,the boyz,momoland,txt,male jennie,kpop cover,solo male dance,solo male cover,grand prize winner,irish,filipino,kpop,2019 kpop,solo dance cover male,blackpink,kbs,kbsworld,kbstv,changwon,south korea,festival,kpop festival,solo,jennie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments