Advertisement

📝It was always my Choice - A slightly different Birthday - Dear Lexi Letter 1

📝It was always my Choice - A slightly different Birthday - Dear Lexi Letter 1 Being grateful for life? That is not always easy. Especially if life kicks you down. But it is always worth to get back on your feet again.
On November 1st I turned 28. Part of me was dreading this day for quite a while. It would bring me yet a year closer to being 30, it would mark the end of another year spent alone and after I would feel even more ashamed.
But going through depression and huge crises those last couple of months changed my way of thinking in a very drastic yet most appreciated way.
It is my choice how I choose to think, to look, to love, to feel, to act. I only have to decide. After that everything else will eventually fall into place.
So happy Birthday to me.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:

Dear Lexi,
you are absolutely right. It all comes down to how we choose to look at things. We have the power to turn every single day into an incredible experience. Even the bad ones. And all we have to do is change our way of thinking. This might not be an easy task and we might not succeed every time but that is alright. Life is all about growing, learning, figuring things out, exploring our possibilities and getting to know ourselves.
So I am glad you had such an amazing day.
As always,
love
Lexi

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:

Donate to "TeamTrees":
They want to plant 20.000.000 trees by 2020!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:

Follow me on Instagram:
living_the_pre_dream:
whothehellislexi:

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:

Music:
Long Road Ahead B von Kevin MacLeod ist unter der Lizenz "Creative Commons Attribution" ( lizenziert.
Quelle:
Künstler:

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:

#birthday #teamtrees

Who the Hell is Lexi,living a simple life with little money,what can I do against depression,choosing to be happy,landscape germany,team trees,living a simple life,depression and anxiety,law of attraction bad thoughts,law of attraction believe,change your way of thinking,turning 28,mind body spirit,how to stop feeling ashamed,thank you gesture,being grateful for life,how to be more grateful,gratitude is a must,jonna jinton channel,healing power of nature,

Post a Comment

0 Comments