Advertisement

Inktober 2019 - Day 2 - 'Mindless' Process

Inktober 2019 - Day 2 - 'Mindless' Process Yess, I'm glad I managed to record the process of this one, which might be one of my favorite Inktober pieces this year, I hope you'll enjoy it too!

This Zombie lady is available as prints and stickers on my Etsy shop :

A real time version of this video is available on my 5$ tiers Patreon, feel free to join the family!

Materials used :

- Amsterdam Acrylic ink in sky blue light
- Rohrer and Klingner Black ink
- Coliro Finetech in gold
- Clairefontaine hot pressed satin watercolor paper
- Brushes : Princeton and Polina Bright

Feel like supporting my art or buying some prints and stickers? Check these links !

- Etsy shop :
- Society 6 :
- Patreon :
- Ko-Fi :


Social Medias :







Music : Select - Nautilus


Camera :
Fuji XT-2

illustration,drawing,inktober,inking,zombie girl,inktober 2019,drawing timelapse,how to ink,how to draw,zombie concept,character design,creepy cute,mayleemouse,how to paint,painting process,cute illustration,how to illustrate,coloring with a brush,how to use a brush,inking brushes,inktober concept,inktober drawing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments