Advertisement

I started with Fortune 1000 in Minecraft UHC

I started with Fortune 1000 in Minecraft UHC Today I played a Minecraft UHC where we all started with OP Fortune 1000 Efficiency 1000 SUPER Pickaxes! Be sure to watch what happens when I mine diamond ore.

YouTubers in this Minecraft Random Mobs UHC:
Em:
Grape:
Graser:
Ize:
Kiingtong:
Nikolai:
ShadowApples:
TapL:
xNestorio:

Get my badlion cape!
-
- USE CODE: xnestorio

Texture Pack:

My Socials!
- Twitter:
- Twitch:
- Discord: discord.gg/xnestorio
- Server IP: xnestor.io (1.14.4)

Buy My Merch!
-

#Minecraft #UHC

xNestorio,Minecraft,UHC,I started with Fortune 1000 in Minecraft UHC,MAX ENCHANTS minecraft,fortune 1000 uhc,fortune 100 uhc,lucky uhc,super diamonds,super diamonds uhc,ultrahardcore,Minecraft UHC but with Fortune 1000,max fortune enchantment,minecraft but,minecraft but with efficiency 1000,super pickaxe,competitive minecraft,

Post a Comment

0 Comments