Advertisement

I adore her meme but it's just Connor dyeing (spoilers maybe?)

I adore her meme but it's just Connor dyeing (spoilers maybe?) R.I.P. poor Connor That
So you might be woundering why I'm uploading a bunch of Detroit: Become Human stuff. it's because I can and I will okiz? ÙwÚ
It's literally my life at the moment. Lol. But if I start uploading Death Stranding stuff don't be surprised. My dad got it and he has been playing it constantly. And he freaking loves it. So I might upload a couple of videos. And please don't spoil it for us. I haven't seen Jacksepticeye play it because I'm watching my dad play it. Lol. If I see any spolers you comment will me removed imediatly. Ò^Ó
I also might be posting more often because I don't have any jobs to do at the moment. ÙwÚ

Original:

maybe?)

Post a Comment

0 Comments