Advertisement

HOW TO ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOAL | BEST MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO

HOW TO ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOAL | BEST MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO #dreams #goals #execute #accomplish #want #know
In this video, you will learn how to EXECUTE your DREAMS and GOALS.
Is there anyone that has some dreams and goals that have not accomplished it or achieved it?

I remember being a kid, I want to be like MOHAMMED ALI, But I never get close to a Boxing ring because of fear, oftentimes I grab headache watching boxing tournament in the television someone punches his opponent in the nose. Hahahaha
I remember the only rich man in my street, I will always say to myself that when I grew up I want to be like that man. I remember my friends saying when they grow, they don’t want to drive this kind of cars, or they don’t want to live that kind of neighbourhood but I had other dreams and goals and that when I grew up I just wanted to be a family man with my kids Happy!
I know some of you watching me now might be doubting, some of you do not have time to dreams and stuff like that. I want you to do me a favour, DO NOT LET LIFE PUT YOU LIKE THAT, DONT LET LIFE PUT YOU IN A CIRCUMSTANCES OR SITUATION WHEN YOU STOP DREAMING, DONT LET LIFE PUT YOU IN A SITUATION THAT YOU HELP OTHERS REALIZE THEIR DREAMS AND GOALS WHILE YOU FORGOT YOU HAVE YOUR OWN.
Don't get so cut up giving your time 40 to 50 hours a week and you don't have time for yourself.
What we are going to do right now is to go back to the basic, we will go back to the day when you wake up every morning haha. what is this day about? and you will answer my day is to have dominion to be fruitful to multiply. when I wake up every day i claim that, as you all know that is the first commandment in the Bible Genesis 1:27 and 28, The first commandment says I was commissioned to multiply, to have in subjection, to have dominion to accomplish, so I want you to take notes of those dreams and goals you have not accomplished. I remember my friend and colleague at we argue on something not, in reality, he always tells me "at times the truth can mess up a good story.
I don't want to know your real situation now, YOU ARE BROKED, YOU JUST LOOSED YOUR JOB, YOU COMPANY IS BANKRUPT, YOU ARE ON VERGE TO DIVORCE, YOU JUST lose SOMEONE, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS TO lose SOMEONE.
I AM NOT INTERESTED in YOUR REALITY RIGHT NOW. I want you to get back to your dreams, I want you to get back to your goals. you cannot let this happen to you, NEVER ALLOW WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU LAST YEAR, THIS YEAR, LAST MONTH, LAST WEEK OR EVEN YESTERDAY GET YOU STOCKED.
last year, last month or even yesterday might be a tragedy, but you cannot wake up to last year or even yesterday tragedy, today is another day WAKE UP TO ACCOMPLISH, MULTIPLY, DOMINATE, HAVE IN SUBJECTION.
Yesterday was a tragedy, yes it was. but you can't stay there. you keep waking up to that.
I ALWAYS TELL PEOPLE WE ALL GO THROUGH PAINS, GET A REWARD FOR YOURS.
We all go through pains, I won't have time to tell you all the trauma I went through in life. But I figure out that if I pass through all the trauma, I might as well use the trauma to make my dreams becomes a reality.
Two types of people
Now write down your dreams and goals. I want you to do me a favour on the other side of the paper I want you to write what has been keeping not to achieve that dream or goals before now.
I was discussing with my friend who always complains about money
I ASK HIM BRO, WHAT DO WANT TO BECOME IN LIFE?
HE SAID I WANT TO BECOME A MULTI MILLIONAIRE
ME: DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A MULTIMILLIONAIRE?
MY FRIEND: HE SAID HE IS ACTUALLY IN THE INDUSTRY WHERE HE CAN MAKE THREE MILLION IN THREE MONTHS
ME: I ASK HIM DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY CLIENTS YOU NEED TO MAKE A MILLION?
MY FRIEND: HE SAID ABSOLUTELY
I was like Great!!! we are going somewhere now.
I want you to look at your goals and I want you to ask yourself this question. DO I KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE MY GOALS HAPPEN?
what you already know is why you are where you are. YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU DONT KNOW TO GET YOU TO YOUR DESTINATION.

Subscribe, Like and share with your friends
CONNECT WITH ME:
My website:
Books &Audiobooks:

My Facebook page:
My Instagram page:
My twitter page:
my Linkedin page:

motivational,goals,dreams,execute,achieve your dreams,motivatefest,achievement,motivational video,goal setting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments