Advertisement

Guessing Balloons w| a Blindfold! Can I get it right?

Guessing Balloons w| a Blindfold! Can I get it right? Can you guess these balloons too? I felt like I did okay but could do better haha. It is harder than it seems actually.
Want to know the answers? Spoilers below! I got the sizes wrong for all my guesses actually but I'll just count that as correct guess because the brand was right. Hehe.
.
.
.
.
Here are the balloons in this video!
1. Red Balloon : Belbal 14" - - CORRECT
2. Blue Balloon: Tuftex 17" - - CORRECT
3. Pink Balloon: Supermarket/Generic Balloon - - CORRECT
4. Pink Happy Birthday Balloon: WRONG!
5. Gray Balloon : WRONG!
6. Blue Polkadot Balloon: WRONG!

Guess in the comments the wrong balloons! And for those who get it right I will do a raffle for a special prize. :)

I hope you like this week's video! Thank you for all your support.

B2P,balloons,s2p,balloon pop,popping balloons,blowing balloons,balloon girl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments