Advertisement

Get Dressed with Me ! | OOTD | My First YouTube Video!!

Get Dressed with Me ! | OOTD | My First YouTube Video!! Hey babes! I am so excited to finally start my YouTube channel! In today's video I put together several of my favorite pieces to give you girls some ootd inspiration! I hope you love them!!XO

Social Media:
instagram: small_lucy__

Items:
cargo chic pants-camel-size M : Fashion Nova
Pamela turtle neck long sleeve top-black-size m : Fashion Nova
High waisted vegan leather ankle leggings- pitch black 58- Size 4 : Express
Boss lady oversized crew : Size S : Express
Olive Green two piece : Fleece zip pocket joggers and Fleece zip up pullover : Size S : Forever 21
Leave you wanting more crop top-black- Size S: Fashion Nova
Black Dress :Size S : Forever 21
Shaggy Faux Fur Coat : Size S : Forever 21

Video!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments