Advertisement

Frame & Fiber : E45 : I Love|Hate Merino : knitting podcast and hand making vlog

Frame & Fiber : E45 : I Love|Hate Merino : knitting podcast and hand making vlog #knittingpodcast #commuknitty #paigetheframer
Welcome to Frame & Fiber! A knitting podcast hosted by PaigeTheFramer. This is Episode 45 in which I talk about fiber festivals, my finished makes and my works in progress. I also go on a tangent about Merino wool. I hope you feel at home here on my channel and come back often to catch up and share in the joy of creative living. I'm so glad your here and I hope you will stay...and invite your friends.

🔔 Subscribe to stay connected to Frame & Fiber::

❤️Share this video with a friend:


📢 If you enjoyed this video help others enjoy it by adding captions in your native language -


Watch next –

Recommended Playlist –


Let’s connect:

Instagram – @paigetheframer and @frame.and.fiber
Facebook -
Ravelry - paigetheframer and

✔️ Check out my website for more information

Links to some of the thinks we talked about:

Knitting Pipeline Podcast -
Blue Farm Linen - blufarmlin@gmail.com
Elizabeth Doherty -
Luna Grey Fiber Arts -
Freckled Whimsy -
Into the Whirled -
Natalie Sheldon -
Melanie Berg -
Woolfolk -

knitting,podcast,knitting podcast,sweater,merino,merino wool,knitter,knitters,scrappy socks,frame & fiber,knitting video,paige the framer,strikning,tricot,strikking,prjóna,編み物,tejido de punto,paigetheframer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments