Advertisement

Fallout 3 Broken Steel Ep.3 - Raining Down The Pain

Fallout 3 Broken Steel Ep.3 - Raining Down The Pain The Enclave must pay for what they did to Stompy McGee, and the Brotherhood of Steel, and that's what I set out to accomplish. With a shiny tesla cannon on my shoulder, and the necessary satellite telemetry in-hand, I set out towards the Enclave mobile crawler base and put a stop to their plans.

Storming the base, I lay waste to all Enclave forces that attempt to stop me, and push forward to the satellite control centre, where I designate a new target, ending the reign of "President" Eden and the Enclave for good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check me out on Twitter:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Additional resources**
Platform captured: Xbox One
Capture configuration: Elgato HD60 S w/ Game Capture HD »»
Audio capture: Audacity »»
Video editing: Blender »»

fallout,fallout 3,inycyon,fallout 3 inycyon,xbox,xbox one,xbone,lets play,wasteland,brotherhood,brotherhood of steel,sentry,sentry bots,mr gutsy,adams airforce base,base,enclave,tesla coil,tesla cannon,vertibird,sarah lyons,elder lyons,broken steel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments