Advertisement

Autumn dog walk

Autumn dog walk Taking my Dog Rory for a walk! Autumn walks are the best cool enough to be comfortable and warm enough not to freeze! Rory loves going for walks during fall! I hope you enjoyed this video and if you want more like it comment below πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ’œ

This is a collaboration with Braelynn knows pets
Her video


Her Instagram

Her channel


If you want to collaborate with me you need to have at least 100 subscribers for more info DM me on Instagram
(If you don’t have insta comment below) I’m willing to do collaborations with smaller channels too depending on what your channel looks like and how long ago you started!

Instagram


Thanks for watching! I feel so incredibly blessed to have 447 subscribers! Thank you so muchπŸ’™πŸ¦‹

Hope you enjoyed watching!
Videos every Wednesday & Saturday
Don’t forget to
Like πŸ‘πŸ»
Comment πŸ’­
Subscribe πŸ’›
And share πŸ“²

Thanks for watching famπŸ˜„πŸ°πŸΆπŸ±
See you all next time!
Comment video ideas and you could get a shoutout!

To get a chance to be next months shoutout here are the rulesπŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»
you want a shout out here’s what you need to do!
Thank you for watching if you want a shoutout here’s what you have to do…
1. be subscribed πŸ””
2. Comment πŸ’­
3. Be active on my channel πŸ’¬
4. Be kindπŸ’›

Thank you for watching!
Jesus loves you sooooo much!!!
God bless you all have an amazing day πŸ’œ

DISCLAIMER: None of the music in this video is mine all music belongs to the artist and rightful owner(s)

Music:
NCS on & on
Facebook:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Spotify:
Sound cloud:
Google+
Instagram:
YouTube:

autumn,dog walk,walk my dog with me,walking my dog,fall photos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments