Advertisement

ATTRACT OPPORTUNITY LOA SUBLIMINAL THETA HYPNOSIS

ATTRACT OPPORTUNITY LOA SUBLIMINAL   THETA HYPNOSIS ATTRACT OPPORTUNITY | THETA HYPNOSIS | BINAURAL BEAT 473 HZ

we believe deeply in the power of the law of attraction and its ability to change pessimistic thought patterns and give people the ability to manifest their desired reality. One of the most important factors in taking your life in a positive direction is opening yourself up to new opportunities, new adventures, and all the benefits that come with fresh life experiences.

New opportunities can bring money, love, success, adventure… The possibilities are endless. Your ability to attract opportunities is THE doorway to practically everything you want.

Use these sleep programming audio to take control of the way you think and in so doing maximize your law of attraction efforts. They will naturally transform your mind and give you the ability to effortlessly manifest new opportunities in every area of your life.

Hidden affirmations in this video :
I attract opportunities.
I am completely tuned-in to the opportunities that surround me.
I always take advantage of a new opportunity.
My mind is focused on manifesting positive opportunities.
Opportunity is here right now.
I am an opportunity magnet.
I am always surrounded by fresh opportunities.
I attract exciting opportunities wherever I go.
I am thankful for every opportunity that comes my way.
I constantly attract new opportunities into my life.
I am naturally tuned-in to all the opportunities of life.
I naturally attract opportunities.
Opportunities just always seem to come my way.
Being aware of every available opportunity is just a normal part of my life.
I find it easy to manifest a fresh opportunity whenever I want.
Opportunity is just around the corner.
I easily notice that opportunity exists all around me.
Each day presents completely new and exciting opportunities.
Positive opportunities seem to be naturally attracted to me.
Acting on positive opportunities without hesitation comes naturally to me.
My life flows effortlessly as doors of opportunity open to me everywhere in every aspect of my life.
The world is filled with many opportunities - I have the key to open any opportunity in my path!
I look at each new aspect of my life as an opportunity to learn and grow.
I seize every opportunity to learn and grow.
Doors of opportunity and abundance are opening to me now.
My trouble may be my best greatest opportunity!
I say yes to opportunity!
I am an opportunity magnet.
I choose to see each obstacle as an opportunity to grow.
I have unlimited choices and opportunity everywhere.
Everything I need is here and now.
I now seize my opportunities boldly and courageously, decisively applying my faith through my actions.

#subliminalhypnosis #thetahypnosis #brainwave

subliminal messages,subliminal hypnosis,subliminal music,relaxation music,theta hypnosis,sleep programming,mind programming,attract opportunities,subconscious programming,law of attraction program,mind programs,sleep audio programming,sleep programming audio,sleep hypnosis,sleep meditation,sleep music,attract subliminal,law of attraction subliminal,binaural beat,isochronic tones,473 Hz,theta wave,theta music,theta audio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments