Advertisement

A lesson with teamwork: It's true, but is it necessary to say it?

A lesson with teamwork: It's true, but is it necessary to say it? "A smart person knows what to say, a wise person knows whether or not to say it" - Anonymous
Communication is key in teamwork. And conflicts are unavoidable. But some can really be avoided if you stop for a moment and think about whether or not you should say the next thing you're about to say. I want to share with you what I've observed when working with others. As I've said in the video, you probably already know everything I said. I just want to talk about this because many of the times, we - myself included- seem to forget how important it is in teamwork, and how it can positively or negatively affect everyone's productivity.

productivity,teamwork,business,communication,tips,work,management,teammanegement,leadership,

Post a Comment

0 Comments