Advertisement

7 Things Beginner Skateboarders Should Expect (1 month update) [CC]

7 Things Beginner Skateboarders Should Expect (1 month update) [CC] After 1 month of skateboarding I have written down some things I noticed while learning and what I should've expected but didn't.

If you want to watch my previous Learning to Skateboard videos, here is a playlist you should check out:

The Preamble: After years wanting to learn to skateboard, I finally decided that I wanted to pursue the dream. Keep in mind that these videos were originally only made for me to look back on, but I have decided that it would be a good educational tool for other people looking to start skateboarding!

Follow me!
Instagram: @tmtcyt
Twitter: @tmtcyt
Snapchat: @tmtcyt

Music used:
ATEF by Sabina Shamset

Skateboarding,Skateboard,Skating,Helmet Gang,Learning to skateboard,How to skateboard,beginner skateboard,beginner,learning,skill,trying,how to skateboard,ollie,fun,exercise,attempt,attempting,1 month,progress,help,experience,

Post a Comment

0 Comments