Advertisement

(19) How I Varnish a Painting with Liquitex Pouring Medium and Varnish| 'The Rainbow Cloud'

(19) How I Varnish a Painting with Liquitex Pouring Medium and Varnish| 'The Rainbow Cloud' This is how I varnish with Liquitex Pouring Medium and Varnish. This is the painting from video 14 ("The Rainbow Cloud"). I need to finish all the projects that I have started before I move on. They will accumulate if you're not careful! Have a wonderful evening! Love to you all!
Thank you for watching! Please SUBSCRIBE and hit that notification bell so you won't miss a video when I post a new one.


To sponsor my channel and help buy supplies, go to:

To purchase artwork, go to :

Facebook Page:

Instagram:

My Etsy Store---

varnish an acrylic pour,fluid painting,acrylic pour,Dutch Pour,Sealing a painting,Diptych Painting,Liquitex Pouring Medium and Varnish,Gloss Varnish,fluid artist,paint pouring,

Post a Comment

0 Comments