Advertisement

“WILD WOMEN DON’T HAVE THE BLUES” - by Ida Cox (blues cover)

“WILD WOMEN DON’T HAVE THE BLUES” - by Ida Cox (blues cover) Just for fun....no copyright infringement intended.
This is from:
Ida Cox Vol. 2 1924-1925
Ida Cox was born ~ February 25th, 1888 in Georgia, USA,
and died ~ November 10th, 1967 in Tennessee, USA
(according to IMDb records)

... but I HATE CARS AND TRUCKS NOISE SO MUCH and no one cares. You can hear them screwing me up! Just when I start figuring out the song, the damned rush hour traffic maggots start up. VAMPIRE HUMAN RACE! Please feel sorry for me and spare me no thumbs down. Thank you. For right now this is as good as it gets. Duhhhhhh. Stupid fossil fuels! Me versus the noise pollution, so tragic. Don’t hate on me please! =)
No copyright infringement intended.
Best YouTube link of Ida Cox singing this, here:
LYRICS: "I hear these women raging about their monkey men, about their fighting husbands, and their no good friends! These poor women sit around all day and moan! Wondering why their wandering papas don't come home! But wild women don't worry! Wild women don't have the blues! Now when you got a man, don't ever be on the square! Because if you do,he'll have a woman everywhere! I never was known to treat no one man right! I keep 'em working hard both day and night! Because wild women don't worry! Wild women don't have no blues! (Sax Solo) I've got a disposition and a way of my own! When my man starts kicking, I let him find another home! I get full of good liquor! Walk the streets all night! Go home and put my man out if he don't act right! Wild women don't worry! Wild women don't have no blues! You never get nothing! By being an angry child! You better change your ways and get real wild! I want to tell you something! I wouldn't tell you no lie! Wild women are the only kind that ever get by! Wild women don't worry! Wild women don't have no blues!"- (these lyrics are by Ida Cox) GREAT SONG

Ida Cox blues,yt:quality= high,yt:Quality,BLUES,

Post a Comment

0 Comments