Advertisement

Why do sewing machines DO THIS?!

Why do sewing machines DO THIS?! Birdsnests. Bunching. Tangled thread. It always seems to happen - especially when you're rushing to get something sewed, or juuuuust about to finish a project. 🙄

I actually had to make a fake birdsnest on my machine for this skit :P No matter how much I tried to mess up the tension, the thing wouldn't go wrong and kept giving me perfect stitches (damn it bernina, you make a good machine!!)

Longer video coming at the end of this month, so make sure you're subscribed and following me on social media so you don't miss it 😘

***** SUPPORT MY VIDEOS *****
👕 Merchandise here:
🔸 Support me on Patreon!
☕️ Buy me a coffee ☕️
🎵 Our podcast: 🎵

******** PATREON SUPPORTERS *********
↓Business Supporters!↓
✂︎ Please support these wonderful small businesses who support my channel! ✂︎

Thrifted Thrills


Oz Yarn


Special, huge thanks to these brilliant humans (my Patreon Producers!)↓
Alexandra Evans, Alyssa Sohns, Annie, Bernice Yu, Bert Nielson, Calvin Coombs, Elaine Grigg Dean, eli, Ellen Randerz, Ellie Noyes, JackayCruz on Depop, Jennifer Getter, Jennifer Liu, Laura East, Maggie Vincent, Marie Minet, Mum & Dad, MustacheDuctTape, Rebecca E. Webber, S Shoes, Sarah Zaranek, Shaun Goudy 💖

*******

CREDITS

MUSIC by
Epidemic Sound
Try Epidemic Sound with my referral link:

*******

CAMERA: Canon Powershot G7X Mark ii
Microphone: Zoom H5 recorder
Editing software: Final Cut Pro 10
Sewing Machine: Bernina B 335

*******

Find me elsewhere on the internet!
► WEBSITE
► MERCH
► INSTAGRAM
► TWITTER
► FACEBOOK
► PATREON
► KO-FI
► PODCAST

DIY Clothes,make thrift buy,make,thrift,buy,sewing,sew,project,DIY,funny,skit,annika victoria,annikavictoria,relatable,sewing skit,beginners sewing,DIY clothing,DIY crafts,sewing hacks,sewing for beginners,skit for sewists,sewist,DIY fail,birdsnest,bunching,thread bunching,machine problem,birds nest,bobbin,tension,tangled,loopy,eating fabric,sewing machine problems,tension problem,relatable sketch,sewing tutorial,learn to sew,sewing machine,how to,

Post a Comment

0 Comments