Advertisement

What is the difference between China Barley and Pearl Barley?

What is the difference between China Barley and Pearl Barley? Barleys are generally good for clearing of dampness and water retention. But there is a difference between China Barley and Pearl Barley and usually I will suggest my patients to opt for the China Barley. Why is that so? Check it out in the video for my answer :)

---------------------

Connect with me via PM or my enquiry form in my website @drxiangjun.com for consults, assessment, advise, coaching

Subscribe to my Youtube channel @Dr Xiang Jun The Modern Traditional Doctor to receive more information about everything that can empower, enhance and better yourself and all aspects of your life:)

Website: drxiangjun.com
IG: @dr_xiang_jun
Facebook: @dr_xiang_jun
Email: drlimxj@gmail.com

#tcm #acupuncture #notjustatcmdoc
#doctorate #sglifestyle #homegrown #travelawayfromhome #education #educate #teach #share #sharing #give #sharemyknowledgetotheworld #give #empowerment #empower #yoga #yogateacher #ayurveda #energymedicine #healer #healthcare #health #osteopath #metaphysics #metaphysicslover

Barley?

Post a Comment

0 Comments