Advertisement

SUBARU BRZ 10 SECOND 1|4 MILE DRAG RACE @ SANTA POD | DMITRIJ SRIBNYJ | SCR | SAMSONAS | TOYO | GT86

SUBARU BRZ 10 SECOND 1|4 MILE DRAG RACE @ SANTA POD | DMITRIJ SRIBNYJ | SCR | SAMSONAS | TOYO | GT86 "CAR WHICH SET TO GO AROUND THE CORNERS"
It was successful season and further development of SCR BRZ AWD winning 2019 British Championship of Formula G series, so I thought to get the 1/4 mile strip tested. I used to drag race back in days and my personal best was 11.19 with my SCR Gymkhana Impreza gc8.
Going up the runway with BRZ was exciting for me as this car was packed with a much higher spec including 6 speed Samsonas sequential transmission and one of the spooly Blouch SC range turbos.
This car not made for top speed and straight lines, its designed to go around obstacles and hunt the time with precision driving, hence the top speed was only 122mph, as that's where my RPM maxed out on 6th gear while I still had more room to accelerate before the finish line. Yet this 10 second pass is really exciting for me, considering, that I did not launch aggressively and was on road legal Toyo R888R. This was my second attempt out of 2, while the first run I clocked 10.85 @ 122mph.

Subaru brz,brz awd,scoobyclinic,drag racing,1/4,1/4 mile,santa pod,santapod,samsonas,Dmitrij Sribnyj,Subaru sti,subaru 10 second car,brz 10 1/4 mile,brz drag race,subaru drag racing,toyo tires,r888r,2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments