Advertisement

Parasite is the movie Joker wishes it could be - Review + Analysis (#59)

Parasite is the movie Joker wishes it could be - Review + Analysis (#59) Bong Joon-ho's masterpiece is in theaters right now, and you should go see it. Nay, you must go see it. And to explain it, I have written the longest movie review of my entire career, at over 3200 words.

Support my desire for that shelving:

This video is fairly spoiler-lite until 14:02, at which point I discuss an explicit reveal from the halfway point until about 15:15. After that point, I start alluding to things a little more heavily although without any details. If you do decide to watch this without seeing the movie first, I would recommend stopping there and coming back.

Twitter/IG: @alecjkm

#parasite #bongjoonho #bestmovieoftheyear

Thanks to Aaron Belinfanti for the drums!

reviews,criticism,alec kubas-meyer,the week i review,reaction,react,korea,korean,foreign,international,in theaters,bong joon ho,song kang ho,movie,film,cinema,okja,memories of murder,snowpiercer,barking dogs never bite,mother,the host,masterpiece,entertainment,media,analysis,

Post a Comment

0 Comments