Advertisement

My first attempt at making an​ Intro video

My first attempt at making an​ Intro video Hi, I'm Sherma, welcome to my YouTube Channel.

Today I will be showing you my first attempt on making an intro for my youtube video on my Mac computer.

I'm a modern-day mom and on my channel, I will post videos about fashion, mom life, cleaning, vlogs, and meals/budgeting every single Tuesday, every single week. You’ll learn how to be a modern-day mom from my channel. Be sure to subscribe for new content and comment below to introduce yourself!

➡️➡️ Follow Me
Instagram: QueenSherma
Snapchat: Sherma Perkins
Twitter: Sherma Perkins
Youtube-Shermaperkins

For Business Inquiries :
Shermaperkins@yahoo.com

Intro video,how to,how to make an intro for youtube videos,youtube intro,how to make an intro,youtube intro tutorial,how to make a beauty guru intro,intro video for youtube channel,video intro maker,make an intro for beginners,

Post a Comment

0 Comments