Advertisement

More Chaeyoung [TWICE] moments I think about a lot

More Chaeyoung [TWICE] moments I think about a lot You asked for more Chaeyoung, so I gladly answered. I had more moments but they couldn't all fit into this video. This is my second attempt at uploading so hopefully it doesn't get blocked this time.
Hope you enjoy. xoxo

Music Used:
TWICE - Feel Special | Sad Piano Ver. by DooPiano

트와이스 (TWICE) - 거북이 (Turtle) [Piano Cover] by Sarah.K Piano

Sexy by The Ocean by X wings proyect


Fancams used:
180623 TWICE "LIKEY" by Mera

170617 TWICE 채영 Greedy fancam by A Born Artist


Twice at Music Bank:
라이브엔liveen:
STARK:

twice,son chaeyoung,chaeyoung,prince dalgom,MoChaeng,Chaeng,Chaeyoung (TWICE) moments I think about a lot,Twice moments I think about a lot,Chaeyoung funny moments,Chaeyoung cute moments,Twice funny moments,Twice on crack,twice crack,JYP,more chaeyoung moments i think about a lot,part 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments